What’s inside your body oil?
Each of THE WELL body oils is rich in antioxidants, phytonutrients and fatty-acids from avocado, coconut, sweet almond, sea buckthorn and rosehip seed oil, and finished with one of our mood-supporting functionally fragrant essential oil blends: Reset, Rise, or Relax.
- Avocado Oil: nourishes, soothes and protects the skin with natural antioxidants Vitamin A and E, as well as unsaturated fatty and essential fatty acids.
- Coconut Oil: rich in linoleic acid, unsaturated omega-6 fatty acid, and lauric acid, a natural antibacterial and antifungal.
- Sweet Almond Oil: a light and gentle conditioning oil that has long been used in Ayurveda to soothe irritated skin and soothe the nervous system. Rich in Vitamins A & E, it nourishes and improves complexion reviving its natural glow.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil: extracted from the berries, leaves and seeds of the high-altitude Himalayan plant. This incredibly nourishing fruit, sometimes referred to as the Holy Berry, has historically been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurveda. A rich source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, as well as one of the only plants known to provide all four omega fatty acids — omega-3, omega-6, omega-7 and omega-9.
- Rosehip Seed Oil: rich in vitamin A, linolenic and linoleic acid, an essential building block for ceramides, one of skin's main moisturizing elements